Thursday, August 16, 2007

Welcome to adulthood, me

Ok, so yeah big news since last post. Got my first real career type job. Super stoked, it feels like I just found out that Santa Claus is, in fact, real. That's how relieved / excited I am. Going to interviews and walking out knowing I screwed up was getting real, real old. Buuut, the job with the best opportunities / benefits / people is the one I landed. Almost exactly 24 hours after walking in the doors of this company (no not gonna mention them for obvious reasons), I had a job offer. Now that felt good. I'm the man. Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh. Going to look for places to live tomorrow. Unfortunately they're not the 100,000 sq. ft. houses I know I deserve, but they're sick as hell none the same.

Brief newsy-post today, gotta get up early and start apartment hunting!



oh, and on a sad note: the dog I grew up with, and pretty much the greatest dog in the history of dogs is being put down this week. Totally sad. She lived a kickass 16.5 years, and yall that know me know how much I loved that dog. Anyway, yeah the world is losing an awesome dog in Jinger.