Sunday, July 29, 2007

First Blog Post

Ok,
Seems to be tons of confusion about where I am / what I'm doing. Basically I'm living with my brother in Colorado Springs until I can find a job that won't make me want to jump off a bridge. My cell # is still the same (if you don't have it, don't ask), but for some reason quite a bit of my incoming calls aren't even registering on my phone, just random voicemails showing up days after the fact. So yeah that blows.

Anyway, keep in touch, I'm going to take myself off facebook and all other sites like that, as I see no need for them anymore. So enjoy my pages there while you can.

Today I applied for a couple bank jobs and started searching a site KJack's mom gave me: usajobs.gov . Applying for gov't jobs is kinda weird but hey they pay better than I thought they would (actually comparable to everything else I've applied for), and well the gov't is everywhere so I could transfer to wherever the hell I wanted in the future. Which is nice...

Later.